02 September, 2018

Writing 101: Grammar writing tips


Hi guys, spare a second and join me today in talk about writing!
Welcome to:

WRITING 101


Hello hello and welcome to another Sunday of me sharing some good tips and articles I found on writing!

Today we will discuss: Grammar!

 So today, let's discuss Grammar part of the writing. I try to at least
 make sure there is no spelling mistakes in my written piece, before I give it to someone to read.

I usually re-read my stories, or chapters to make sure that are as least of mistakes as my eye can see.
Let me share with you a few very useful tips:

1. Grammarly - here

English is not my first language, and even though I have truly mastered the language, I still don't trust myself with the grammar, so I use Grammarly! It helps me with not only the grammar, but also with the vocabulary! It great guys, trust me and try it out!

2. Effective writing - here


 This article and tips are so great as well! I mean it's written in a very simplistic way, but sometimes that's all you need to get you going again!!!

3. Grammar tips - here

I get all my punctuation tips from here. I am that person, who thinks that punctuation is something that an author can choose in their book, but Quinn explained that still people shouldn't overdue it, so I agree with him! I like using punctuation but I try to still stick to the rules.


 Let me know what do you use for your writing!

Also Happy Autumn to all!!!

See y'all next time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment