23 September, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

FALL TIME COZY TIME BOOK TAG


Original tag, can be found here




The world is full of colors. Pick a book that has red, oranges, and yellows on the cover.


I know these covers are not really exactly what the question asks but I think they are just stunning! One of them even has the word 'Autumn' in it, so points for me!


It's finally cold enough to wear warm, cozy things. Pick a book that gives you the warm fuzzies.



 I love these books, they give me all the warm, cozy, fuzzy feels every time I hear of them anywhere or see something that reminds me of it! 

The wind is howling be the rain is pounding-choose your favorite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day.


Whenever, there is a storm I always feel very brave, so I crave some adventure! And I should really get back into the Mortal Instruments series, because I've been lacking for too long! Also anything from Philippa Gregory, cause historical fiction! And Practical Magic....do I need to say anything else?


What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?




 Clary Fray or Elinor Dashwood

What's an under hyped book that you would love to see become the next big thing?



I simply loved this story and book and I think it's being overshadowed by the Uprooted book, and I personally think it's a mistake. This book is so innocent, so pure and good, and there is no abusive love interest in it. I just think this book deserves a better recognition. Go read it now!
The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up. What's the most embarrassing cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?

I actually have to skip this because I think I don't own a book cover I don't like. Sure maybe some of them are not pretty like the rest but I don't keep them hidden, it's on full display at my house.

What's your favorite fall time comfort food(s)?


Pumpkin soup, or any soup for this matter. Apple pie and probably popcorn with caramel.




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let me know what would be your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment