01 July, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I am joined by Laura and together we will complete this fun tag:

Character Book Tag

  I found this tag here 
So go on check it out and join the fun :)  


Martyna's Characters

 Best kick-ass character: 


That's right - she's not Offred. She's June, hands down! This girl is a kick-ass girl who will do anything to stay alive! I liked that even in a horrible situation, when everything was against her she still didn't lose hope, didn't gave up and kept fighting!

If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?


Me too Jon, I am so ready!

Easy. Jamie Fraser, Andey Bolkonsky, Mr.Darcy or Jon Snow! I have said this numerous times! These guys are my go to fictional boyfriends!


If you could change a character in any way what would it be:


I would change Alaska, in Looking for Alaska. I so did not like her, she was annoying, spoiled and just a brat! If I could, I would actually change her character and re-write her from scratch! The concept of the book was good, but this character ruined the book.

What character, to you, made all the wrong decisions and didn’t add anything to the plot:


Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. She was so annoying, and did such stupid things, always betting herself and others in trouble. She almost even died because of her fickle character! Truly just the worst decisions made!

Which character was the best villain whom you love to hate:  
  

Archdeacon Claude Frollo- I remember when I first read this one, I actually was the only one in class who defended Frollo and understood his evilness and pain. I really did like him in a sense that I understood his pain and agony and how much inner torture he had to go through. To me he was the victim in this story. A victim of his own anger which made him into a monster.


Favorite side-kick character with the most heart:



Sam of course! To my mind he is the true hero of the books. He always kept Frodo's spirits up, didn't allow him to give up and even carried Frodo to the mountain. I mean, isn't he just the best?!

Favorite fictional romance:


Lizzie and Darcy, or Anne and Captain Wentworth. These two book have very different romances in them, and the couple have very different relationships, but I love them both equally! Lizzie and Darcy are these two proud people who are too stubborn to tell each other they are in love. Anne and Wentworth are too hurt by each other to tell that they are still in love!

I mean both stories are just great!


What character did you think was the strongest?


Lina Vilkas! I mean a person has to have enormous inner strength to go through what she and her family had to go through. She is the embodiment of a strong person!


Favorite protagonist:  


Who else but Elizabeth Bennet! I know I'm being boring and repetitive always saying she is my favorite character, so sorry for that, but it's true. I can only try to be such a woman as Lizzie is! Strong and able to admit her mistakes and from proud become accepting and loving!




Laura's Characters

 Best kick-ass character: 


Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows duology. Well, also Inej. I love them both and they're both 100% kickass.

 If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?


I'm starting to hate this question... I used to have quite a few fictional baes but you know what? I pass. I don't wanna date. Screw society, Dobby is free.

Ahem, Nikolai Kotova from Amour, Amour is such a piece though.

 If you could change a character in any way what would it be:


Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass series. He was perfect until SJM ruined him in EoS. I want him to go back to the King he was in the first 4 books.

What character, to you, made all the wrong decisions and didn’t add anything to the plot:


Jalal Al-Khoury from The Wrath and the Dawn duology. What an annoying character... wrong decisions and nothing to add wow the worst kind of characters.

Which character was the best villain whom you love to hate:   


The Darkling from Shadow and Bone trilogy. My man has been my favorite villain for years! I still haven't found a better villain.

Favorite side-kick character with the most heart:


Of course this spot have to go to Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter series. Not sure if they're side characters because they have a good chunk of protagonism but I think so... anyway, they're both amazing characters whom I love.

Favorite fictional romance:


I don't really have a favorite romance... I think maybe Sean and Kate "Puck" from The Scorpio Races because it was very slow and sweet and cute.

PS: Is this a new cover? I love it!

What character did you think was the strongest?


The strongest in what sense? Because I haven't found any character as strong as Mulan (for example) yet but Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter series is pretty close to that level of badassery.

Favorite protagonist:  


I have so many but I already used those books a lot... so I'm going to go with an unknown one. Gaia Stone from Birthmarked.

PS: This is a fan-made poster unfortunately but it looks amazing right?



We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did while doing it. Let us know what would your book characters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment