Hello my fellow book readers and lovers!
Finally finally AUTUMN has come and I cannot be happier! Autumn is my favorite season of the year and I feel super determined to read books I have been putting off for too long. And just in general Autumn is sweater weather for me, with hot mint tea, wool socks, good old movies and awesome books!
So today I invite you to my book haul:
In this haul, I will give you 8 books that I bought or received, I have already read some of them, other I haven't even opened up so prepare your tea cups, cookie jars and let's get to the haul ;)
1. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon - the second book in the Outlander series, and I think I mentioned a lot of times before that I am 100% Outlander geek and lover. It's also a huge book just like the first one, but I will definitely get to it!
2. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon - the third book in the Outlander series. I was actually given these books as a present for my birthday by my bother and his fiance, so they mean a lot to me and I think they are so pretty! I have to be honest I am a little lazy to bring such huge books on me at the moment but I really want to read them until the third season of Outlander the TV show appears. Also if you missed it before, there is a review of Outlander on our blog, so go and check it out if you are unfamiliar with it :)
3. Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephanie Meyer - I bought this book after it came out as a Twilight 10 year anniversary surprise. I haven't gotten to it yet as well, I dunno I feel like I have to be in the mood for it, because there has been a number of years since I read the first Twilight book. I heard thought that it's basically copy paste, but since I can't remember a lot from the original book I guess we'll have to see how this reimagined version will read. I'm not putting too much hope into it, but I just have to see.
4. The Drowning of Arthur Braxton by Caroline Smailed - I actually received this book in exchange for an honest review (please go check it out and guys you need to read this!). Go read the review and then check it out on Goodreads. Trust me you will not be disappointing, I truly fell in love with this book, just how unique it is! Perfect read!
5. B.S. Incorporated by Jennifer Rock and Michael Voss - I also received it as a book for an honest review. I am currently reading it and I also find it an interesting read but no spoilers review will come soon!
6. Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindgvist - I know this book is rather out of the spotlight right now, and the movie has already came out and stuff but I dunno I just find it still relevant and interesting to me! So I decided to read it. It's in Lithuanian but I still am looking forward to getting to this one!
7. Paper Boats by Erndell Scott - I received this book also for my honest review and you can go check out the review if you like. I was torn about this book, because despite me having trouble with it I still found it having a good story and one amazing character.
8. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - I couldn't be happier about this! I have been in love with Shakespeare since the day my middle school teacher said 'his name is William Shakespeare'. I just cannot stop looking at this book guys! It's so beautiful! There are still some sonnets and plays I haven't read of his, so this will be just perfect!
9. Happy Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K.Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany - ( not in the picture) I don't have the hard cover unfortunately I only have it as a file on my computer. I have watched and heard so many mixed reviews about this that I simply cannot wait, cannot wait to start and see for myself!
Also in the picture you can see a book mark from Portugal that my friend brought me :) So happy with it!
Thus, this concludes the book haul, it's not as much books as my other haul had but still I really look forward to getting my hands on each and every single one of them :) So thumbs up from me to you, and I wish you good Autumn and good books!