12 November, 2015

Bye Bye: The Infernal Devices



The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

It is time to say goodbye to The Infernal Devices Trilogy!

July 9th, 2015
3/5 stars


November 5th, 2015
4/5 stars


November 12th, 2015
4/5 stars


It is hard to decide which one I liked  more: TID or TMI. The truth is both these series have many many similarities and disappointment. However, I did fall in love with Clary by the end of the series but I just plainly dislike Tessa. I think when it comes to story TMI were much more interesting. Frankly, when I read Clockwork Angel I thought I will never finish the series. The book was torture to me. But Clockwork Prince changed it completely. I actually did enjoy it very much. Unfortunately, the final book in the series was disappointing, I did not like how Cassandra Clare decided to finish it. I just did not. I think I must admit to the fact that TID series for me is on the 'read series but easy forgettable' shelf. In that aspect, TMI series is way more superior. It had a perfect ending, the main thing I missed in this series. It just wasn't what I expected, I guess.

So boy oh boy, I say bye bye to The Infernal Devices!


 What did you think about THE INFERNAL DEVICES?