27 September, 2015

Bye Bye: Shatter Me



The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi!

The time has come to say goodbye to the amazing Shatter Me Trilogy!

June 13th, 2015
5/5 stars 


September 4th, 2015
3/5 stars


September 27th, 2015
5/5 stars


Okay before I say anything let's take a second and look at these adorable covers! Are they not just amazing? I really think these are my favorite covers of all time!

I have heard many many good things about this series which was the reason I picked up the first book. I have to admit, I did not like it up till last pages when the twist happened. I was so into it then that I gave all 5/5 stars to the first book. The second book sadly did not have any big twists and well for me was a little bit painful to read. I really really do not like whiny characters and sadly Juliette was exactly that. But the third book...oh it was so much better! Juliette was finally strong and bossy and of course the huge impact on my opinion was the person she chose to stay with....let's just say I was shipping so hard that simply because of them the third book would have received 5/5 stars for me! But there were move things...more answers in the final book which made it a really nice read!

So really, all I can say is that I am glad I picked up the first book and carried out to the end. It was worth my time and well my obsessiveness about my future husband Mr. Aaron Warner! 


So boy oh boy, I say bye bye to The Shatter Me!




Did you guys like Shatter Me trilogy? What did you think about the ending? Were you happy about the man Juliette chose to be with?


0 comments:

Post a Comment