06 July, 2015

Currently Reading: HannahCassie


Yesss I am still feeling rebellious and reading what I feel like instead of crushing my TBR. Well, in a way I guess I am crushing my TBR, slowly... However, it is not fair to leave you guys in the dark so here is what my little rebellious self is reading right now!




  

VANISHING GIRLS by Lauren Oliver
I started this book more than a month ago maybe 2 now. It is so slow and boring and just stupid. I don't know if I even finish it. SO right now it is on hold.

CLOCKWORK ANGEL by Cassandra Clare
I was really really looking forward to reading it. Everybody kept telling me how good it is. I am about 200 pages in it and bored out of my mind. I really hope it will catch up.

SOME GIRLS BITE by Chloe Neill 
It is a first installment in Chicagoland Vampires. I picked it up because my boyfriend's sister has all collection in German and absolutely loves it. I am reading it in German and so far it is alright but I only started other day. The main character is bit annoying but not a scream for stopping. I am expecting big things from this book!


What are you guys currently reading?

2 comments:

  1. I always seem to be starting from my TBR haha! I've not read Vanishing Girls but I did (try) and read Delirium by Lauren Oliver and I just couldn't continue, far too boring. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award, see this page for more information :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I did read the Delirium and I am planning once upon a time read the other two books of the series but I have no idea when! The Delirium was just as you said really boring :D And thank you :)

      Delete