19 June, 2015

Summer Time!

“Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will” - John Green



Now, it has been officially two days I am back in Germany, muss ich vielleicht auf deutsch schreiben? Nein, mache nur ein Spaß. So far I am having a blast, eating the food I missed so much, reading books in the garden and playing League of Legends and Wii with my boyfriend! Therefore, I am going to be reckless and COMPLETELY disobey my TBR of JUNE! I will read what I want because it is just that time of the year, it is summer! And well there are so many books here that I just can pick different one for every day and every mood, whoop whoop!

My summer plans? Read read read all the books I want, travel bit with my boyfriend and just have pure fun!


What are your summer plans?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great summer! I just finished my last exam of the year on Wednesday and it feels so good to be free. It's the best feeling to finally be able to read for fun instead of studying :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations with finishing your last exam! And have a great reading time! ;)

      Delete