07 June, 2015

Stacking The Shelves by HannahCassie #2



This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I am moving to Germany next week which means I have to carry all the books I have with me. And I have many! Basically, one of the luggages is already crossed off because it will be only for my books. Good thing I am traveling with my boyfriend, otherwise I could not even lift it! But the thing is, now that I have to move back I have to stop buying books! 
So this time I have only a few to show!

 
 
 


A Court of Thorns and Roses  by Sarah J. Mass - Physical Copy, I won it in Giveaway hosted by Cody at Literary-ly Obsessed. I have read eARC of it and you guys know how much I loved it so winning a physical copy of it...so so amazing! I love this book so much, I am definitely rereading it this summer in my new physical copy!

Rogue by Julie Kagawa - it is a second book in Talon series which I also won together with ACATOR in Giveaway hosted by Cody! I have not read the first book yet but I have my eye on it in local bookshop for a loooong time and just basically looking now at other bookshops for maybe sale but one way or another I am buying it and both books of Talon series are going with me to Germany to be read this summer!

Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari - another giveaway win this time hosted at Where Books Lead Us. I personally do not know much about this book only that it is post apocalyptic and well if you know me you know it is more than enough for me to want to read the book badly! I love post apocalyptic stories!

The Forbidden Game  by L.J. Smith - I have read TVD and first book of Secret Circle many years ago and always loved L.J. Smith but then Jen from The Bookavid reviewed The Forbidden Game series and I just got hooked again! So much so that I also bought The Night World complete series which I showed off in my last Stacking Shelves post :))

The Silkworm by J. K. Rowling - I love J.K. Rowling so so much! Not because of Harry Potter (of course it is legendary) but also for her adult books! I pretty much can admit that I will always buy and read all her books as not even once I was disappointed! Cannot wait to read the Silkworm, second book in her new crime series!

Pretty Girl Thirteen - by Liz Coley - I heard about this book on BookTube and it sounded interesting. And then yesterday I was in Edinburgh and I went to this little bookshop and they had it on sale. So yes how could I have not bought it? Plus I already read a few pages while waiting and it is just great!

Midnight Crossroad  by Charlaine Harris - it is eARC I received from NetGalley and well you guys know that Charlaine Harris is one of my most beloved authors! I just cannot wait to read it! It will probably be the reason why my June TBR going to get all mixed up!


What have you bought/received lately?