07 October, 2018

Writing 101: George R.R.Martin and Stephen King panel


Hi guys, spare a second and join me today in talk about writing!
Welcome to:

WRITING 101


Hello hello and welcome to another Sunday of me sharing some good tips and articles I found on writing!

Today we will discuss: Stephen King and George R.R. Martin panel

So in 2016, two of the very talented writers Stephen King and George R.R. Martin get together and talk: past, books, how to write and being a writer in general!

You know what I got from this panel? How simple they are. How down to earth and just so on point they are. They are just two men who get together and talk books, how to write them and how to make yourself wrote them! How it's not so much of a talent but hard work, that you need to put in everyday to make your writing become a book.

I guess, I always though that being a writer you need to have a talent, but honestly, now I think that sure, you need to have an idea and general be talented enough to make it reality, but it will all depend on the hard work you put into it.

I love when famous authors just reveal themselves as simple people who take writing as a stance against the norm, a form to express the weirdness in side!

I hope you will also see this as amusing as I did :)



Also Happy Autumn to all!!!

See y'all next time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment