31 October, 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

As today the veil between the living and the death thins many people around the world dress in costumes to frighten away supernatural and folkloric beings and so WE decided to share with you our dream costumes! 

What do you think it would feel like to be someone else?

Hannah's Dream Costume
I have been part of the friends circle where every meet up was with costumes as well as Germany does not just celebrate Halloween but Karneval as well so over the years I have been Claudia from Interview with a Vampire, Godfather from Godfather movie, Athene and many more but to be absolutely honest with you I get to wear my dream costume already this year (keep an eye for Witchathon vlog) so I am going to tell you about my second dream costume and that is either a Viking or Mythology creature. I just adore their hairstyles and women with horns is such an empowering symbol for me. I did a Viking hair style for Karneval last year and it's my favorite hairstyle ever, if only I could wear it on daily basis! I actually love these outfits so much that the women in first photo is my main character in one of my fictional writings I do when I am bored!



Laura's Dream Costume
I'm not one to dress up. To be honest I'm not keen on any celebrations/traditions. I have probably dressed up about two times in my whole life and both were for Halloween to go trick or treating with my friends when we were 9-10 years old. Those times I dressed as Harry Potter and as a ghost. Classical. If I had to choose a dream costume I would choose something a bit more aesthetical but that screams MURDER. Perhaps Game of Thrones inspired? Also, aren't Daenerys hairstyles to die for? :P



Martyna's Dream Costume
I am a mad person when it comes to costumes! I guess no wonder I love acting, cause can get to be in a costume and pretend to be another person. I, however, live in a country where Halloween is not very celebrated, so my friends and I try to establish our own costume traditions, since we don't really like to go to the club Halloween parties, and be among slutty nurses, or guys who go topless with a drop of painted blood on their neck and call themselves vampires...no, if I do a costume, I do it the right way - full on! Over the years I have been Alice in Wonderland, I have been Jim from the Office and of course a Witch! This year at work we decided to dress up and I am going as Zoe from AHS:Coven! But if I could go full out and have the costumes of my dreams they would be the following: Red Riding Hood, with an actual dog resembling a wolf, since this fairy tale is one of my favorites, I just connect to this one on a spiritual level. I would also have an Elf costume, since to me they are the most beautiful creators. I would also dress up like Daenerys Targaryen, and have some toy dragons even maybe, I am obsessed with snow white hair now! I would very much like to dress up as Selene from the Underworld series and last but not least - Juliet Capulet Angel costume from Baz Lurhmann's movie. I think, to people who know me these picks just scream me, but in these costumes I would be the one screaming from happiness.


Quinn's Dream Costume
Two people I would like to dress up as. Either Lord Crane, Lucien Vaudrey that is. Or Laurent of Vere. Both seem suitably, well.. Suited. And Lucien's color scheme of silvers and greys is very much up my alley too. But recently I was really leaning towards the blues. So given a choice I might very well just take up Laurent's outfit, with all the laces and all that. My favorite take on it is this, even though it likely isn't meant to be Laurent:



HAPPY
HALLOWEEN
AND
 HAVE A SPOOKY READING

0 comments:

Post a Comment