03 September, 2018

MONDAY TRAVELS: SEPTEMBER SONG by Agnes Obel



Happy Monday friends! I hope you packed light and got some party clothes, cause this Monday we are one more embarking on a journey!

So today we are in Denmark and we will explore:

SEPTEMBER SONG


Danish singer/songwriter Agnes Obel: 
Agnes Caroline Thaarup Obel (born 28 October 1980) is a Danish singer, songwriter and musician. Her first album, Philharmonics, was released by PIAS Recordings on 4 October 2010 and was certified gold in June 2011 by the Belgian Entertainment Association (BEA) for sales of 10,000 Copies. At the Danish Music Awards in November 2011, Agnes Obel won five prizes including : Best Album and Best Debut Artist. Citizen of Glass, her third album, received IMPALA Album of the Year Award 2016. Agnes Obel’s songs were featured in multiple TV shows and movies.



Thoughts:

Welcome Autumn, Hello September! Oh how I have waited for you! 
My heart is in full joy and calmness mode!
My soul lives in Autumn!
And I figured, I could have searched for a very beautiful poem about Autumn and how the nature changes, but then I figured, why don't I let you listen to what Autumn seems and sounds like to me! 
I enjoy and love this artist very much! I think she was able to capture the emotional value Fall season has on me! The piano is so subtle and gentle yet full of dynamic changes that it just feels like this is the melody of Autumn!

I hope you will enjoy it the same I do!

Stay cozy and see you next Monday!

Song:






0 comments:

Post a Comment