02 September, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

THE AUTUMN TAG

Hi guys! 

Autumn is finally here! I am absolutely in love with this season. It's mt favorite one of the year, all of my favorite holidays is during this time, the world turns so beautiful during this time, pumpkin spice latte is during this time!

Love, love, love, love!!!

So to honor this wonderful time, I will complete a rally fun tag! You can find the original tag here

I will be also adding other questions I found online in this tag.



1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you? 


 The moment I see leaves starting to change their color and fall from the trees!
 
2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
 


Apple pie and cinnamon! 
 
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?



 Deep orange or this mustard yellow. I also like all shades of brown and red in the Autumn!
 
4. What is your favourite Fall drink?


Pumpink spice latte, Spicey chai latte with, or green tea.
 
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?




 This Autumn, I started re-watching The Vampire Diaries, and I'll currently re-watching The Gilmore Girls. I just love to re-watch these shows.
 
6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?


Scarfs - the heavy, cozy, stripped scarf than you can basically roll yourself into! I cannot imagine Autumn season without them!

 
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

 I like to pickle things and make jam! I love to read and knit, but that applies to all seasons I think.
 
8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?


During the Fall I like to mix and match with different shades of brown, orange, red, gold and rose gold. So I'll do my make up anywhere around these colors! So much love!!!


9. What is your favorite Autumn quote?

'Autumn Killed the Summer with the Softest Kiss' - D.J.

'That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain… .' - Ray Bradbury

'By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes' - W. Shakespeare

10. What is your favorite Autumn song?

 81 by Joanna Newsom



11. What is your favorite Autumn book?



The Yellow Wallpaper - or actually any Gothic, Victorian set books! Love them for the Autumn season, so spooky and chilling! 

12. What is your favorite thing about Autumn?

The vibe it has, the changing colors, the feeling you get when you go outside and inhale the crispy air. The feeling I get when I go visit mt belated family members on All Hallows Eve (here in Lithuania it's a huge deal, the cemeteries are lit with candles at night! It's truly a beautiful sight)




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let me know your answers to these questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment