06 December, 2015

SERIES DROP: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Usually I am the kind of reader who tries to finish the series no matter what. But we all have our limits. And instead of torturing myself I decided that it is time I drop

Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick

I have read the first book and I did not like it. I tried reading Crescendo lately but I have to force myself to do it and I decided that it is just not worth it. I appreciate the amount of work Becca Fitzpatrick has put in these books and I know many of you love this series but it is just not for my taste. I am not interested in fallen angels, never was really. And I do not think I will be in the future. I do own the paperbook of Silence which I got for 50p in bargain shop and I thought that as long as I actually own the book I should read this series but no, there are more interesting book out there for me. I just cannot anymore. 


What did you think about Hush, Hush series? Did you like it? Have you dropped any series lately?