02 October, 2015

WRAP UP: September of HannahCassie



So September is over. I cannot believe it! The autumn just started and here one month of it is already gone! NO! Please autumn, do not leave me!!! Okay, tears wiped away, nose blown it is time for the September Wrap Up! And in this beautiful month I have managed to a read a total of 5 books! Booooo! BUT I also got my University Diploma so ain't that bad after all? Maybe? 

So what I actually did read in September?

3/5 stars

5/5 stars

3/5 stars

4/5 stars

4/5 stars

Soo as you can see I have finished three series this month and I am so so happy *happy dance*! I know I also had Outlander on by list for the September TBR but it is slow...it is going but my hopes are to finish it before end of October at least. The thing is...I do not like it at all. It is torture to me, but unfortunately I am one of these people who just cannot deal with DNF and well...dragging we are on Outlander.

What did you read in the month of September?