04 July, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday: Smoke and Iron by Rachel Caine


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. Today we are waiting for Smoke and Iron by Rachel Caine!

New juicy just released hot book!

Publication date: July 3rd, 2018
Publisher: Berkley Books
To save the Great Library, the unforgettable characters from Ink and Bone, Paper and Fire, and Ash and Quill put themselves in danger in the next thrilling adventure in the New York Times bestselling series.

The opening moves of a deadly game have begun. Jess Brightwell has put himself in direct peril, with only his wits and skill to aid him in a game of cat and mouse with the Archivist Magister of the Great Library. With the world catching fire, and words printed on paper the spark that lights rebellion, it falls to smugglers, thieves, and scholars to save a library thousands of years in the making...if they can stay alive long enough to outwit their enemies.

Every time I see a new book from this series and knowing I have only read the first one... kills me. I liked the first one a lot and I want to read the next ones but they are long and I always put them behind the shorter ones aaahhhhh why am I like this!? Has anyone read all of them? Are you liking the series?


Are you excited about SMOKE AND IRON?

0 comments:

Post a Comment