20 June, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday: My Plain Jane by Various Authors


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. Today we are waiting for My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton!

The second book of The Janies is here!

Publication date: June 26th, 2018
Publisher: HarperTeen
You may think you know the story. After a miserable childhood, penniless orphan Jane Eyre embarks on a new life as a governess at Thornfield Hall. There, she meets one dark, brooding Mr. Rochester. Despite their significant age gap (!) and his uneven temper (!!), they fall in love—and, Reader, she marries him. (!!!)

Or does she?

Prepare for an adventure of Gothic proportions, in which all is not as it seems, a certain gentleman is hiding more than skeletons in his closets, and one orphan Jane Eyre, aspiring author Charlotte Brontë, and supernatural investigator Alexander Blackwood are about to be drawn together on the most epic ghost hunt this side of Wuthering Heights.

I have yet to read the first book which had pretty good reviews long time ago when I looked... I don't know if they changed hmm people seemed to enjoy it back then so I'm here to tell you all that THE SECOND BOOK IS HERE! I believe it's a different story but in the same concept and style of writing.



Are you excited about MY PLAIN JANE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment