A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015
Okay so this is literary impossible. I mean how can you pick 10 books when most of the books I have read in 2015 are amazing? So hard, so incredibly hard! I will try to make some kind of a list, try...And in no particular order!
- Partials by Dan Wells
This books guys, it blew my mind, the science in it is just so precise! And also the idea, damn damn damn I am loving it!
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I am one of these people who got to Mara Dyer only now :( But the first book, oh wow it is so dark and twisty! Read the whole thing in two sittings!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I have read all three books in Grisha Trilogy but first one is my absolutely favorite! I love Grisha world and this one also has a Alina-Darkling ship still alive...oh my this book, you guys!
- Ignite Me by Tehereh Mafi
The book where all Warner lovers fantasies come true! I love this whole book to bits, definitely my favorite of the whole Shatter Me series! In your face, Adam!
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Guys.....*breath breath* Manon! Rowan! Magic! Witches! This is so so good! Also, I got my current obsession in this book - Manon! Oh my heart is pounding!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I did not like a few things in this book, did not care much about romance also but the book itself made to my top ten most beloved books straight away! It is just this cute book you want to read again and again with hot chocolate and snow outside.
- A Thousand Pieces of Me by Claudia Gray
I waited for this book so long! And I actually own a signed hardcover now. I love it, for me it is just perfect <3
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I have never read anything like it before I picked up Cinder, it was new and it was interesting and sum it up it was just awesome! Definitely my favorite book of The Lunar Chronicles, not that I do not love other ones, it is just that Cinder the THE first!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Laura's Top Ten
Apart from all the ones mentioned above. In no particular order.
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- I said this a million times but... great debut novel! Seriously I loved everything about it :D
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- District Ballet Company by Katherine Locke
- Secbra by Beca Aberdeen
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis